The winner of Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars will be revealed tonight. There were 14 celebrities from previous seasons who returned for another chance to be the celebrity apprentice, but only two make it to the finale, where one will be the winner. Who do you think will it be? Will it be Penn Jillette or Trace Adkins?
These two were the last guys standing and their final task began last week, in which they have to create a new flavor of Walgreens Delish brand premium ice cream. They must also create a promotional video and raise money for a launch event featuring the new flavors they create. It’s a VIP event and they must sell up to 50 tickets. The finalists will be judged based on their ice cream flavor, brand messaging and creativity, overall presentation and additional money raised through ticket sales.
Trace Adkins have Lil Jon, Gary Busey and Marilu Henner while Penn Jillette have Lisa Rinna, La Toya Jackson and Dennis Rodman.
Trace chose maple macadamia based from what the public likes while Penn chose vanilla chocolate magic swirtle.
Penn has Wayne Newton and a simple commercial – Penn & Teller and showgirls while Gary will dance for Trace’s team, but will it go viral?
The best selling ice cream will get $100,00 for the project manager’s charity.
Lots of special guests will be in the show tonight including Gilbert Gottfriend, Blue Man Group, Wayne Newton, Taylor Hicks, George Wallace, Teller, The Oak Ridge Boys, Tem Tebow, Billy Ray Cyrus, Wynnona Judd and Vinny Pastore.
Who do you think will win? Will it be Tracek Adkins? Will it be Penn Jillette?
Follow us on Twitter, add us on Google Plus or like us on Facebook for updates on the finale tonight. Refresh your browser for the latest updates, as always. Find out who wins Celebrity Apprentice All Stars’ May 19, 2013 finale here.
Update: Trace Adkins wins Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars!
– Dennis was shown as a bonus since they had to cut 9 secs to get it down to a minute
– Penn got a check for $250,000 from the former mayor of Las Vegas
– The Blue Man Group are back
– Wayne Newton also appeared
– The execs loved the name swirtle and Penn’s ice cream flavor. They also thought the video was clever and they loved the brand integration and use of magic. But, the packages blended a bit with the other packages.
– Penn raised $503,655
– Penn wins the task for selling 400,000 pint of ice cream
– Trace secures Tim Tebow with $200,000
– Trace’s friends give him checks too, including a pair of checks for $100,000
– Trace gave the spotlight to Gary Busey as Buddy Holly.
– The execs loved Gary singing and thought it might go viral. However, the maple flavor was almost too specific.
– Trace raised $664,000 but Tim Tebow’s $200,000 was late so his total was $564,000.
– Donald Trump gives $20,000 to the charities of Gary, Lil Jon, La Toya, and Dennis.
– Walgreens will be donating $100,000 to the charity of the best selling ice cream. Penn’s team sold 400,000 pints and that makes him win the task.
– Joan Rivers thinks Penn should win while Ivanka chooses Trace.
– Donald Trump gives $100,000 to Lil Jon’s charity
And the winner is…. Trace Adkins!