The final four competes will take on new sets of challenges on tonight’s episode of Hell’s Kitchen. Last week, the chef’s teaching skills were put to test. Tonight, it’s their leadership skills that will be tested by Chef Ramsay. Being the head chef of course, requires not just cooking skills, but leadership skills as well. Who among them have what it takes to be a leader?
This leadership test will be during the dinner service, in which each of the final four gets a chance to direct their fellow chefs. If they think it’s just easy to command other chefs, well, they are mistaken. It’s not as easy as Chef Ramsay makes it look. Who will step up and who lacks leadership skills?
The first challenge tonight is make it or break it. Dana says there’s a lot of pressure, that if someone messes up, it’s nobody to blame but the one who messed up. Meanwhile, Barbie is not helping anyone in the team because it’s a challenge, according to her and she’s only focusing on herself.
Then, during dinner service, Dana is getting annoyed with Justin as he keeps on pressing her with a dish. Justin on the other hand, is getting irked with her as she doesn’t seem to care. It makes Chef Ramsay noticed it and tells her the big problem of the team is Dana’s time. He even tells her to go home if she’s given up. Will she be the one go home tonight?
Meanwhile, Barbie is confusing the other chefs as she commands while not looking at them. How will she fare as the leader?
Anyway, the results of tonight’s episode will be posted, as always. While waiting for updates, follow us on Twitter, add us on Google Plus or join us on Facebook. The final three chefs and the one who got eliminated on Hell’s Kitchen’s August 27, 2012 episode will be provided. Any predictions?
Update: Barbie has been eliminated;
– Each chef will make their best dish and the judges will decide how much their dish should cost. Here are the cost of their dishes in average. Dana has been stalling with her cod.
Justin – $28.33
Barbie – $33.00
Dana – $34.00
Christina – $33.67
Dana wins the challenge! Her price is lunch with her parents…
– Dana is driving Chef Ramsay mad…but she did a good job
– Barbie’s turn – the chefs are confused since she’s not looking at them, but after that, she did pretty overall
– Christina’s turn – Dana burned a cod and need to redo it. She was told to run the brigade and not let them run her
– Justin as the head chef – Dana has been stalling as well.