The Voice The Battle Round begins tonight! Adam Levine will be joined by John Fogerty. Blake Shelton to be joined by Brad Paisley. Gwen Stefani has Selena Gomez. Pharrell WIlliams got Missy Elliot. Those who will win the Battle Rounds will move on to the Knockout Rounds.
Follow this blog on Twitter, or like on Facebook for tonight’s updates.
Here are the The Voice’s October 12, 2015 Battle Round results.
– Jordan Smith vs Regina Love – “Like I Can”
WINNER – Jordan Smith
Steal – Gwen steals Regina
– Tyler Dickerson vs Zach Seabaugh – “I’m Going to Be Somebody” by Travis Tritt
WINNER – Zach Seabaugh
ELIMINATED – Tyler Dickerson
– Ellie Lawrence vs Tim Atlas – “Sweater Weather”
WINNER – Ellie Lawrence
Steal – Pharrell steals Tim Atlas
– Celeste Betton vs Mark Hood – “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”
WINNER – Mark Hood
ELIMINATED – Celeste Betton
– Dustin Monk vs James Dupre
WINNER – James Dupre
ELIMINATED – Dustin Monk
– Barrett Baber vs Dustin Christensen
WINNER – Barrett Baber
Steal – Adam steals Dustin Christensen