Who Won So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Winner, Season 10 Finale
So You Think You Can Dance season 10 finale airs tonight! Two of the top 4 dancers – Aaron, Fik-Shun, Amy and Jasmine will be this season’s winners. Who do you think will it be?
So You Think You Can Dance finale airs at
9pm 8pm(but it might be delayed interrupted due to Pres. Obama’s speech tonight). Are you excited for tonight’s season finale?
Among thousands who auditioned, only them made it to the finals. Like in the previous season, a guy and a girl will be the winner. Among the final four, only Aaron had never been included in the bottom list. Will he be this season’s winner for the guys? Meanwhile, Amy and Jasmine have been in the bottom list only once. Jasmine was once in the bottom 6 while Amy was once in the bottom 4 dancers. It could be Amy or Jasmine. Who do you want to win?
The guest judges tonight are Paula Abdul, Twitch Boss and Adam Shankman.
Expect lots of performances from the top 4 dancers as well as from the All Stars. Also, get to see this season’s top 20 dancers once again as some of the judges’ favorite routines this season will be performed once again.
Follow us on Twitter, add us on Google Plus or join us on Facebook for tonight’s finale updates. Any prediction on who will win?
The winners will be posted here. Find out who won So You Think You Can Dance 2013!
Update: Fik-Shun and Amy is this seasons winner!
So You Think You Can Dance has been renewed for Season 11!!!
- Top 20 performs jazz to Paul Anka’s “Wonderwall”
- Battle of the Year dancers perform B-Boying - ”Fast Man (Z-Trip Remix)/Know the Ledge” – The PC’s Ltd/Eric B. & Rakim
- Top 10 guys perform Hip-hop/Contemporary - ”Sand” – Nathan Lanier feat. Karen Whipple
- Mary Murphy and Nigel Lythgoe – Hip-hop - ”Let’s Get It On” – Marvin Gaye
- Movement Box – Beatboxing - ”This Life” – Gene Shinozaki
- Top 10/All Stars – Jazz - ”Rock Lobster” (District 78 remix) – The B-52′s
JUDGES AND FINALISTS’ PICKS
- Makenzie Dustmand and Paul Karmiryan – Contemporary – “Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga. (Paul Abdul’s choice)
- tWitch and Fik-Shun – Hip-hop – “Hello Good Morning” by Diddy – Dirty Money feat. Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross (Adam Shankman’s choice)
- Aaron Turner, Curtis Holland and Alexis Juliano – Tap - ”You Really Did It” – Jason Mraz (Nigel Lythgoe’s choice)
- Hayley Erbert and Nico Greetham – Broadway - ”Kiss of the Spider Woman” – Chita Rivera (tWtich’s choice)
- Aaron Turner and Kathryn McCormick – Contemporary - ”Kissing You” – Des’ree (Aaron’s choice)
- Jasmine Harper and Comfort Fedoke – Hip-hop - ”Run the World (Girls)” (Nappytabs remix) – Beyoncé Knowles
- Tucker Knox and Robert Roldan – Contemporary – “Medicine” – Daughter (Mary Murphy’s choice)
- Jenna Johnson and Mark Kanemura – Jazz/Vogue – “I Am the Best” – 2NE1 (Cat Deeley’s choice)
- Amy and Fik-Shun – Hip-hop – “After Party” – Dorrough (chosen by them)
Male – Fik-Shun
Female – Amy
No comments yet.
No trackbacks yet.
about 3 weeks ago - No comments
An all new episode of Hell’s Kitchen airs tonight. The drama continues as the chefs perform their next set of challenges. Who will win the team challenge and what will happen at the dinner service? Chef Ramsay will be teaching the chefs a lesson in teamwork. He’ll be putting them through a physical challenge which
about 1 month ago - No comments
The challenges continue tonight on Hell’s Kitchen 2014. The contestants’s ability will be tested tonight. Who will pass and who gets eliminated tonight? Titled “On Your Mark, Get Set, Cook!”, Chef Ramsay will be testing the contestants tonight – their ability to work as a team. For this test, teams must set up a tricycle
about 1 month ago - No comments
The new season of Hell’s Kitchen airs tonight! Gorday Ramsay is back once again. Are you excited for the new season? A new batch of chefs will be seen starting tonight. These chefs will be proving to Chef Ramsay that they have what it takes to be in the competition. Who’s going to leave the
about 2 months ago - 1 comment
After months of challenges, from 15 players, we’re now down to the final three! Tonight, one of these final three contestants will be the winner of Biggest Loser: Second Chances. Who do you think will win? The final three players are David, Bobby and Rachel. One of them will be this season’s winner as it
about 4 months ago - 2 comments
One of the top three finalists will be announced as The X Factor USA season 3 winner. Will it be Alex & Sierra, Jeff Gutt or Carlito Olivero? The final three artists performed three songs last night. The first song was winner’s song. The second song was a duet with a celebrity. The third song
about 4 months ago - 3 comments
The night most of us have been waiting for airs tonight – The Voice season 5 finale results! One of the final three artists will be announced as the winner. Who do you think will it be – Tessanne Chin, Jacquie Lee or Will Champlin? Each artist performed three songs last night – a duet
about 4 months ago - 6 comments
It’s the season finale tonight of Survivor, Blood vs Water! Who do you think will win this season? Will it be a guy or a girl? There are four castaways remaining – Gervase, Tyson, Monica and Ciera. But note that there’s still Redemption Island and one of the three castaways will get the chance to
about 4 months ago - 2 comments
Tonight is the Amazing Race 23 two-hour finale! The first part airs at 8pm while the second part airs at 9pm. With only four teams left, one team will be eliminated at the end of the first part and only three teams are one step closer to being this season’s winner. Who do you think
about 7 months ago - No comments
Big Brother 2013 finale airs tonight! This season was so much fun, with lots of happening inside the Big Brother house. For sure, you guys will agree that this has been an exciting season, right? From 16 houseguests, it’s now down to the final three – GinaMarie, Spencer and Andy. They have outlasted the other
about 7 months ago - 5 comments
Summer reality shows are about to end their seasons, and America’s Got Talent is one of those. Airing from 9pm to 11pm ET, one of the final six contestants will be this season’s winner. Who do you think will win? The winner will, of course, get the one million grand prize and a show as