So You Think You Can Dance season 10 finale airs tonight! Two of the top 4 dancers – Aaron, Fik-Shun, Amy and Jasmine will be this season’s winners. Who do you think will it be?
So You Think You Can Dance finale airs at
9pm 8pm(but it might be delayed interrupted due to Pres. Obama’s speech tonight). Are you excited for tonight’s season finale?
Among thousands who auditioned, only them made it to the finals. Like in the previous season, a guy and a girl will be the winner. Among the final four, only Aaron had never been included in the bottom list. Will he be this season’s winner for the guys? Meanwhile, Amy and Jasmine have been in the bottom list only once. Jasmine was once in the bottom 6 while Amy was once in the bottom 4 dancers. It could be Amy or Jasmine. Who do you want to win?
The guest judges tonight are Paula Abdul, Twitch Boss and Adam Shankman.
Expect lots of performances from the top 4 dancers as well as from the All Stars. Also, get to see this season’s top 20 dancers once again as some of the judges’ favorite routines this season will be performed once again.
Follow us on Twitter, add us on Google Plus or join us on Facebook for tonight’s finale updates. Any prediction on who will win?
The winners will be posted here. Find out who won So You Think You Can Dance 2013!
Update: Fik-Shun and Amy is this seasons winner!
So You Think You Can Dance has been renewed for Season 11!!!
– Top 20 performs jazz to Paul Anka’s “Wonderwall”
– Battle of the Year dancers perform B-Boying – “Fast Man (Z-Trip Remix)/Know the Ledge” – The PC’s Ltd/Eric B. & Rakim
– Top 10 guys perform Hip-hop/Contemporary – “Sand” – Nathan Lanier feat. Karen Whipple
– Mary Murphy and Nigel Lythgoe – Hip-hop – “Let’s Get It On” – Marvin Gaye
– Movement Box – Beatboxing – “This Life” – Gene Shinozaki
– Top 10/All Stars – Jazz – “Rock Lobster” (District 78 remix) – The B-52’s
JUDGES AND FINALISTS’ PICKS
– Makenzie Dustmand and Paul Karmiryan – Contemporary – “Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga. (Paul Abdul’s choice)
– tWitch and Fik-Shun – Hip-hop – “Hello Good Morning” by Diddy – Dirty Money feat. Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross (Adam Shankman’s choice)
– Aaron Turner, Curtis Holland and Alexis Juliano – Tap – “You Really Did It” – Jason Mraz (Nigel Lythgoe’s choice)
– Hayley Erbert and Nico Greetham – Broadway – “Kiss of the Spider Woman” – Chita Rivera (tWtich’s choice)
– Aaron Turner and Kathryn McCormick – Contemporary – “Kissing You” – Des’ree (Aaron’s choice)
– Jasmine Harper and Comfort Fedoke – Hip-hop – “Run the World (Girls)” (Nappytabs remix) – Beyoncé Knowles
– Tucker Knox and Robert Roldan – Contemporary – “Medicine” – Daughter (Mary Murphy’s choice)
– Jenna Johnson and Mark Kanemura – Jazz/Vogue – “I Am the Best” – 2NE1 (Cat Deeley’s choice)
– Amy and Fik-Shun – Hip-hop – “After Party” – Dorrough (chosen by them)
Male – Fik-Shun
Female – Amy