Who Won So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Winner, Season 10 Finale
So You Think You Can Dance season 10 finale airs tonight! Two of the top 4 dancers – Aaron, Fik-Shun, Amy and Jasmine will be this season’s winners. Who do you think will it be?
So You Think You Can Dance finale airs at
9pm 8pm(but it might be delayed interrupted due to Pres. Obama’s speech tonight). Are you excited for tonight’s season finale?
Among thousands who auditioned, only them made it to the finals. Like in the previous season, a guy and a girl will be the winner. Among the final four, only Aaron had never been included in the bottom list. Will he be this season’s winner for the guys? Meanwhile, Amy and Jasmine have been in the bottom list only once. Jasmine was once in the bottom 6 while Amy was once in the bottom 4 dancers. It could be Amy or Jasmine. Who do you want to win?
The guest judges tonight are Paula Abdul, Twitch Boss and Adam Shankman.
Expect lots of performances from the top 4 dancers as well as from the All Stars. Also, get to see this season’s top 20 dancers once again as some of the judges’ favorite routines this season will be performed once again.
Follow us on Twitter, add us on Google Plus or join us on Facebook for tonight’s finale updates. Any prediction on who will win?
The winners will be posted here. Find out who won So You Think You Can Dance 2013!
Update: Fik-Shun and Amy is this seasons winner!
So You Think You Can Dance has been renewed for Season 11!!!
- Top 20 performs jazz to Paul Anka’s “Wonderwall”
- Battle of the Year dancers perform B-Boying - ”Fast Man (Z-Trip Remix)/Know the Ledge” – The PC’s Ltd/Eric B. & Rakim
- Top 10 guys perform Hip-hop/Contemporary - ”Sand” – Nathan Lanier feat. Karen Whipple
- Mary Murphy and Nigel Lythgoe – Hip-hop - ”Let’s Get It On” – Marvin Gaye
- Movement Box – Beatboxing - ”This Life” – Gene Shinozaki
- Top 10/All Stars – Jazz - ”Rock Lobster” (District 78 remix) – The B-52′s
JUDGES AND FINALISTS’ PICKS
- Makenzie Dustmand and Paul Karmiryan – Contemporary – “Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga. (Paul Abdul’s choice)
- tWitch and Fik-Shun – Hip-hop – “Hello Good Morning” by Diddy – Dirty Money feat. Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross (Adam Shankman’s choice)
- Aaron Turner, Curtis Holland and Alexis Juliano – Tap - ”You Really Did It” – Jason Mraz (Nigel Lythgoe’s choice)
- Hayley Erbert and Nico Greetham – Broadway - ”Kiss of the Spider Woman” – Chita Rivera (tWtich’s choice)
- Aaron Turner and Kathryn McCormick – Contemporary - ”Kissing You” – Des’ree (Aaron’s choice)
- Jasmine Harper and Comfort Fedoke – Hip-hop - ”Run the World (Girls)” (Nappytabs remix) – Beyoncé Knowles
- Tucker Knox and Robert Roldan – Contemporary – “Medicine” – Daughter (Mary Murphy’s choice)
- Jenna Johnson and Mark Kanemura – Jazz/Vogue – “I Am the Best” – 2NE1 (Cat Deeley’s choice)
- Amy and Fik-Shun – Hip-hop – “After Party” – Dorrough (chosen by them)
Male – Fik-Shun
Female – Amy
No comments yet.
No trackbacks yet.
about 2 days ago - 1 comment
The 16 remaining dancers await their fate tonight on So You Think You Can Dance. Who among the remaining 8 boys and 8 ladies will be leaving the competition? Who did you vote for? Before we find out the results, the dancers will be performing once again. Another set of routines will be performed by
about 1 week ago - 1 comment
The dancing continues tonight on So You Think You Can Dance, airing on Fox from 8pm to 10pm ET. There are 18 dancers remaining but another two contestants will be sent home. Who do you think will they be? Last week’s routines are Jazz, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, West Coast Swing, Broadway, Argentine Tango, Pop Jazz and
about 2 weeks ago - 1 comment
It’s So You Think You Can Dance tonight! Again, the top 20 finalists will be performing once again before we find out who will be going home. Will your favorites make it to next week’s episode? Get to see your favorite dance partners again tonight. Last week, the routines were Cha Cha, Contemporary, Tap, Ballet,
about 3 weeks ago - No comments
After weeks of audition episodes, So You Think You Can Dance has finally found its top 20 contestants. For the first time, the top 10 guys and the top 10 girls will be performing live, so be sure to tune-in from 8pm to 10pm tonight on Fox. The top 10 girls are Bridget Whitman, Brooklyn
about 1 month ago - 1 comment
The challenges continue tonight on MasterChef season 5 and the remaining 17 aspiring chefs will be competing for their next set of tasks. Who will be going home tonight? Last week, Gordon Houston and Kira Novak went home. Gordon withdrew from the competition due to illness while Kira was simply eliminated. The judges felt that
about 1 month ago - No comments
It’s the second episode of MasterChef season 4 tonight on Fox. Airing from 8am to 9am, the top 22 will be moving on to their first mystery box challenge this season. For this mystery box challenge, these aspiring chefs have 90 minutes to prepare and cook a unique and impressive dish, using mainly dessert ingredients.
about 2 months ago - 2 comments
The much awaited season finale of American Idol 2014 airs tonight! It will either be Jena Irene or Caleb Johnson. Who do you think will win? Will another girl be the winner? Who did you vote for? Jena and Caleb performed three songs last night. Their first song was Simon Fuller’s choice. Jena sang “Dog
about 2 months ago - 3 comments
It’s Survivor Cagayan’s Season Finale tonight on CBS. There are still four remaining finalists left but only two will make it to the final tribal council and one will be crowned as the winner. Are you excited for tonight’s season finale? It’s the first time that the finale airs on Wednesday night. But even on
about 2 months ago - 1 comment
It’s the much awaited night of The Voice season 6! One of the top three finalists will be crowned as the winner! Who will it be? Will it be Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman or Jake Worthington? Last night, each of them performed three songs. One of the songs is a duet with their coaches while
about 2 months ago - 8 comments
The Amazing Race 24 finale airs tonight! Airing from 8pm to 9pm ET, the three remaining teams will battle it out to be this season’s winner. Who among Brendon & Rachel, Dave & Connor and Caroline & Jennifer will win? From United Kingdom, these teams will be traveling back to the U.S., with Las Vegas